Friday, July 4, 2008

Finding The Way Where?

I know this dream started a bit further back, but this is what i clearly remember:

I was in a church but the people were actually the cast of Neighbours. There was a party and someone declared that it was time for everyone to get their clothes off. The women would stand on one side of the room and the men on the other. Someone would turn the light off and the two groups would walk toward each other. Whoever they met up with first, they had sex with [I know right? In a church??? lol] This didn't actually happen, i just saw it happening in my head as if someone was explaining it to me.
I left the room and went upstairs to find my kids. All the kids that were there, including my own, were off watching a video or something.
I was standing in a bedroom [Where i realised the kids were someone else] and a male friend [in reality] came in and said he wondered where I'd got to. He had been downstairs to partake in the 'activities' down there but he said he had come to look for me because it was me he wanted to do it with.
So he got into the single bed and i stood by the bed, turned the light off and took my clothes off. I got into bed with him but didn't touch him. I didn't feel awkward. I actually felt really comfortable, i just didn't need to go any further with him. [I am not attracted to this guy at all in reality. I have never had a slightly impure thought about him at all! But there was one time, ages ago, that i saw him at the swimming pool. I felt a bit awkward about some male that i knew, seeing me in my swimmers. I am 370+ lbs after all. I never thought anything of it after that though, and when I've bumped into him i haven't thought about it either.]
As we lay there, one of his young pre-school aged kids came into the room. Apparently the kids movie had finished and the room started filling up with different kids. So i got up [and was dressed] and went off to find my kids.
When i found them, we [Me, Rose and Jason] walked through a market place where no-one was selling anything. At the other end of the market we got into a taxi. The driver was part Indian or Arab and he stopped at various places that we didn't ask him to,around the back streets.One of those places was a petrol station. But the station was a drive-through pub as well. The station worker [who was also Indian or Arab] gave the taxi driver a free stubbie of beer, and told him that they had too much beer so they were giving one away to each customer.
The kids and i didn't like the taxi driver, He treated us like we were bothering him somehow and he didn't talk with us.
I'm not sure what happened after that. When we left the petrol station, the dream kinda drifted off somewhere else after that that i don't remember.

No comments: