Thursday, August 14, 2008

Children Of The Creepiness

I don't watch horror movies or movies where kids get hurt, so i don't know where this dream came from!
*
In this dream i had a son who was just plain evil! He was about 4yo and would just sit and stare, waiting for an opportunity to try and hurt me or anyone who came to the house [It was just me and the boy who lived together] He never spoke.
His bedroom was just across the hall from my room, and whenever i turned my light on at night, i would see his beady little eyes staring at me in the dim light that filled his room. I would turn the light off, wait a minute, turn the light back on, and he would be a bit closer, just staring.
All very creepy! But i wasn't scared of him, we just co-existed together. Despite the fact that he'd stabbed me several times over time!
Then a woman and her daughter [who was about 4 as well] moved in with us. The woman was scared of the boy so she and her daughter slept in my room with me.
He kept trying to stab them and one night i distracted him so the woman and her daughter could get away out the front door. He caught on to them escaping though and i had to restrain him [while he had a great big knife mind you] while they got away. The woman said she wouldn't come back till i dealt with the boy, and i knew the only way i could do that was to kill him.
The problem with that is that no court could possibly understand why i had to kill this child. I would go to jail for a lifetime for killing him and be branded a child killer, when i would actually be saving society from a mass murderer! So i went to his room, [which i never went into] and i found that he was actually cloning himself. There was a set of bunks and on the top was a sleeping baby of himself, about 6 months old. And on the bottom bunk was a boy about 8 years old [of himself]. [3 life sentences].
They were both just as evil as the 4yo. But the 8yo spoke and he wanted me to do something but i can't remember what.
I'd have to start by killing the baby, so i told the 8yo that if he waited a minute, I'll climb in next to him so we can talk.
Then i killed the baby by suffocating him in his sleep. [It was very graphic and i won't go into it because i imagine it would be just like that. It didn't bother me in my dream because it was something that had to be done. But when i woke up i felt horrible that i could dream something like that!]
Then i knelt down to look at the 8yo [who had no idea what had just happened] and said, "Do i look different now?" And he said that i did. I got into bed with him as promised, and he started talking about fencing [building fences] ......and that's where it ended.

No comments: