Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have a re-accruing dream. It's bizarre and yet it makes sense. In this dream i have a choice - I could go back in time and yet i would have the same wisdom or knowledge that i have now - To the time i had Alix, my oldest daughter.
If i could do that, i could change the course of history with Alix, and things would be soooo different and soooo much better!!!
BUT, if i did that, i probably wouldn't have Rose, my second daughter who i can see being my best Friend through life, because i couldn't stand to stay with her dead-beat father.[And probably sacrifice having Jason with John as well]
So, would i go back in time and change my relationship with Alix? Or leave things the way they are with Alix [really bad] and have this awesome relationship with Rose? [And Jason/John]
It's a tough call, and it pops up in my dreams all the time.
There's only one thing i know for sure 100% in this time travel thing. I would definitely know how to stay thin, and do it! lol

No comments: